If you're a regular reader of this blog, I'd imagine your reaction was a lot like mine, as in, "Someone gave HER an AWARD?!?"
That's right. I also get to CHOOSE which award I'd like.
Stylish Blogger or Versatile (read: RANDOM) Blogger.
I think we all know which one I'm going for...
I can't thank The Cape on the Corner enough for this... it totally boosts my blogging self-esteem. I don't remember how I found the Cape but I love her writing and love her room projects (especially the sunroom!). My assignment is to thank the person who bestowed the award upon me (xoxo to The Cape), share 7 random things about myself and pass this award on to some of my newly discovered fave blogs.
7 Random Things
2. I have had Band of Skulls "Cold Flame" on repeat since watching "Going the Distance" a few weeks ago. This song plays in my dreams, I've listened to it so much.
3. I have 5 different flavors of cake in my freezer left over from the wedding. I am NEVER without cake.
4. I've watched the Parks & Recreation "Flu Season" episode 12 times since it was on tv a week and a half ago. It is THE funniest episode of that show EVER. I can't stop watching it. Hulu it.
5. I love brussel sprouts.
6. We already have a name picked out for the daughter we probably won't ever have.
7. I hate odd numbers so much that....
8. There has to be a #8 random fact: I eat beef jerky almost every day.
And now for eight lovely blogs I'd like to pass this award to:
A Mountain Bride
Mommy Needs a Nap
Thrifty Everyday Mama
Operation Size 8
Fit and Crafty
Lacey in Love
Again, I'm DYING over getting this award. Thanks again to The Cape on the Corner... now do some clicking and check out my award winners!