* In other (semi-related) news, since school is back in session I should be blogging more. How does this make any sense? Because what's the best way to avoid homework? Blogging, people. If you don't already know that blogging is the best way to avoid just about anything... well... you're probably a sane person.
* Wedding pictures are here! Did you just die with excitement? This means I'm working on how to go back and tell the wedding planning story AFTER the wedding. This might make no sense to you, and I wouldn't blame you. I do things backwards
* I am actually still doing the 101 things in 1001 days. I haven't quit! 27 days in and I'm still going strong. This may be the longest I've stuck with ANYTHING EVER. I've got to get some posts going on what I've been up to...
* Did you know that colleges do offer General Studies degrees? It's like my constant complaining and the reason for me blaming my fail at graduating has decided to flip me the big one and let me know there is, in fact, a degree for people who would like to know generally everything. Degree for one, please.
* I'm attending a baby shower next week where 90% of the attendees under the age of 45 are probably pregnant. I'm considering drinking at the shower JUST BECAUSE I CAN. I also realized I have one friend left who is not currently impregnated or already a parent. I may have threatened her via text to not ditch me earlier this week.